Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Alive

Apparently my internet service provider found the time to finally fix my internet. I am back! Yay!! So today my head almost exploded at work due to the third database I have designed for these people. This one is a parcel by parcel survey of downtown and it makes my head hurt. So I left work early to relax before my tour and defrag. I mentioned going out of town, which can not happen too soon. I will be sailing over to Pensacola, Florida May 29-June 1. I am very excited about this. I have not been out of town since I did this last year and I have been burned-out/depressed for almost 2 months. Also, my friend Ken is coming into town for Memorial Day weekend. I like when Ken visits, it is nice to have someone to hang-out with and run around the quarter. The one odd thing about my life is most of my friends are bartenders and I rarely get to hang-out with them except when they are working. I will also mention that Tuesday was Will's birthday. I didn't say anything before because he really wanted something kind of low-keyed this year for his birthday. Well, that is all for now. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. So Tuesday is Willaday! If I survive my stress test that morning, I'll have to see what I can do to make it special. Unitards, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Actually last Tuesday was his birthday, but don't hesitate with the unitard!

    ReplyDelete