Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are We Still Talking About Poncho's Butt Plug? - Lance

Tonight was Ringo and it was pretty fun, I am just a little disappointed that not many of the regulars were there.Today I started my day with a homeless person who died last night during the freeze night. We try to get the homeless help whenever possible, but I feel more needs to be done, including more training for my rangers. This is something that has plagued me all day. I have dealt with death on many levels throughout my life, but this is something that is just senseless and makes me upset on a very personal level. With this being said, please do not give the homeless money, encourage them to go to the shelters, specifically the Mission, so they do not take cash, buy alcohol and greater endanger themselves. Sorry, I do not tend to make political posts but this is weighing on me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment