Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Humiliation, well sorta.

I was amused by the Lantern tonight. I was completely humiliated by the fact the conversation turned to a local establishment that is open 24 hours that has had questionable service and many people report getting sick from eating there. During the course of the conversation it was pointed out that an employee from there was enjoying a libation right next to us. Needless to say, I was mortified as I am not one to talk trash about places, but then I quickly realized that nothing I said was inaccurate from my experiences so I refuse to feel too guilty, but the guy was cute and I suspect he will not be talking to me again anytime soon. I know how small of a world it is here in the quarter, but sometimes I forget hehehe. And just as a quick side note: I do not care how in love you are with someone, why do people insist on making-out at bars for 45 minutes or longer? Seriously, if you are making-out with someone, one would think that the next step might progress somewhere else. I do not care if you are gay, straight, or French (joking BTW), get a room, and if you don't have a room be trashy enough to take it to a dark corner or a restroom. But I digress :)

1 comment: