Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Silly Monday

Today was an interesting day at work. I woke-up late and wasn't planning on going in then I had an over-whelming sense of panic when I realized with everything going on this weekend, I forgot to submit payroll for my employees! Fortunately, I was able to get it completed quickly and the world was saved. I realize that with working 5 tours a weekend and my regular job sometimes requiring 50 hours a week and 7 days a week, I work too much. Granted, I have been doing this for years, but I am still allowed to complain about it. I also had a run in with one of the tour companies complaining I forgot to make a tour drop on Friday, but considering the chaos this weekend, I am kind of numb to people's complaints. I have come to terms with the fact that I am a good tour guide, and if they want to keep me, they need to give me some slack.

I am a little saddened right now as I realize my friend and favorite bartender will be going out of town for a month starting the first of February (the 3rd to be exact). I am really not sure what I am going to do with myself once this happens. As sad as it is, most of my socializing is limited to the Lantern, but I would not know so many fabulous if I didn't hang-out there (BigezBear for one). Speaking of which, I just found-out I don't have a tour tonight, so I guess it is Lantern time. Got to get in as much time with the Great Bartender before he leaves. Feel free to tell others about my new little blog. I promise I will have some rather profound and scandalizing information posted on here....just as soon as I come-up with some.

No comments:

Post a Comment