Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Anxiety

I am a little worried that on Friday I am going to the doctor again about my right knee (thanks Spoke for the ride there by the way) . Everything I do from work to living in the Quarter depends on my ability to walk, I am afraid of surgery. Let's hope it does not come to that since many of my family members have had surgeries and the results have been questionable at best.

But, I also have a good plan now for getting my car back from the evil city of new orleans. Apparently since my car was totaled a month ago I have to have a new title and new plates. I have never had a car totaled so this news to me, but I am just thinking it is the CofNO bilking me for another $170. I wish I owned a city, apparently there is a lot of money to be made in it that you don't have to give out to anyone or have any real reason for asking for it. Bitter? A little. :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful post here, went to preview it, and Google lost it. Fuck it. Ask me about it when you see me next time. It was REALLY GOOD, too!!!

    ReplyDelete