Saturday, July 11, 2009

And We Tell the Tail

Well I am working a lot, imagine that. Will is doing ok but his grandmom is not. I talked to him tonight and I am glad he went home, he does need to be with his family. On this Friday I will get my flight out to see him. Tomorrow I think I have to get my stuff together, laundry and such. But today Denise and Thomas were pepper-sprayed as part of their sheriff training. I got Denise some ice and ice cream, just tried to make things a little better for her. I realize I have been nasty towards most everyone but I think I am just missing Will and just not happy in general. But this shall pass, I hope :)

2 comments:

  1. you haven't been nasty to me. thanks for the ice cream; i'm about to devour it right now.

    i didn't know you were going out of town; how long will you be gone????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up, Sam. Things are never that bad. You've got friends who adore you, and you live in a fabulous city. A lot of people can't say that.

    ReplyDelete