Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation Detained

Well, I spoke to Will today. His granny is out of the hospital doing very well. They got her home and the next morning she had a buffet for breakfast prepared for everyone. The bad news is Will's friend is selling her business sooner than she thought she would, like right now so he is not working as much as he thought so he might be returning to New Orleans sooner than planned. The economy there is apparently not in good shape. As a result, I may not be going up to visit. Will is going to call me later next week and we will see. I also just found-out that I am being shipped off to Milwakee with my job the week after decadence. When once thinks of fun gay places to visit, Milwakee just doesn't make my list, but it is a free trip. Other than that, tours have been super busy, fixing to get ready for one now. 37,000 Evangelical Lutheran Youth can have an interesting impact on a city to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Milwaukee isn't that bad. I'll have to look up the name of a good bar I know there for you ;-).

    ReplyDelete