Saturday, August 1, 2009

Getting My West Virginity

Well, Virginia at least. I spoke too Will and everything is set for me to go to West Virginia. I leave Aug 16 and will return Aug 25. He is currently working for his friend Devin at the bakery, apparently the new owners needed help which is really good. I have been super busy this week with my boss being out of town and also covering tours. I am still trying to recover from the Lutherans visiting last week. Tim is not doing so well, his mother is back in the hospital and on his way to see her he got rear-ended so his work truck was very damaged. But he will be ok, just keep him in your thoughts. Other than all this, things are going well for the most part. Denise is still getting used to her new job as a sheriff and we just hired two new rangers. I actually saw Brandon and Kevin last night for the first time in forever. Apparently the bitches are far too busy to hang with us any more hehe. Anyway, I will try and post more later. Right now it is raining which makes me want to take a nap, and today I can actually do such a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment