Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Working Away

Well, I am at work and normally I would have time to write on my blog, I am currently covering the front desk so I thought I would post real quick as I have nothing better to do. Today has been a busy, as the past few weeks have been as well. Tim's mom is still not doing well I am sorry to say and I really haven't talked to him much. I am actually covering a few of his tours while he is out. Frankly, this works because the next month is insane. Aug 16-25 I will be in West Virginia the next Friday is the start of Decadence which will carry through to that Monday, then the Thursday after I will in at a week long conference in Milwakee. INSANITY! I guess that is just the price I pay for being so popular! Unfortunately that does mean fewer tours.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Sounds like LOTS of travel!!! I know it's busy, but I hope you can HAVE FUN while travelling. Bring pics and souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete