Sunday, August 23, 2009

Darkness is Coming!

Tonight I drove up the road to grab a few things from the Shell up the way. Keep in mind, when I say "Up the road" we are talking a 45 minute excursion. I have decided I do not like mountain roads at night so I had on of those horror movie moments where the sun was setting and I was desperately trying to get back before it disappeared. "They mostly come-out at night...mostly." I'll buy you a drink if you recognize that movie line. Today was a lot of fun, we went to the largest arch frame bridge in the Western hemisphere then down to Summerton Lake, it was beautiful, although I did get car sick. These winding roads are killing me! I also got Will setup on facebook as well as blogger, although he has not posted on blogger yet. His url will be http://wilheminaneworleans.blogspot.com I am going to show him how to post tomorrow. Otherwise, we did get the news that Tim's mom passed and the services will be Wednesday from 11-1. Otherwise, things are good and I will be heading back home to New Orleans in just a couple of days. How time flies when you are far away from stress.

2 comments:

  1. That line is from Aliens, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Char actually text messaged the response right after I posted so she won!

    ReplyDelete