Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back in New Orleans

I got back home late Tuesday night after a minor flight delay. Then I got up early for this three day training thing for FEMA I have been going to this week. The first day I did not like, but today was much better. Also, Tim's mom passed the other day so I ducked-out for a bit for the services. It was very nice. Then last night I tag-teamed a tour with Tim. After, we went and had cocktails. Will also called me last night and he just found-out his cousin passed away. I do not think he is taking it well, and this will probably delay his return for at least a couple of days. Tonight I am tour free and think I will go down to the Lantern for RINGO with Sister Mary. What an odd life I live.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to wear your lucky Budweiser hat... or is that my lucky Budweiser hat???

    ReplyDelete