Monday, July 6, 2009

Helium Induced Insanity

So last night was the 4th. We had a great time, Ken came down and I got to hang with Charlotte and Tosh. Will is back at his place in West Virginia. Today he was at a family reunion, will get more reports later. I was on the news the other night for our work on 1630 Canal getting people placed from the hotel that got shut down. http://www.fox8live.com/mediacenter/local.aspx the item is canal street hotel impact. Check it out, I just hope I do not look as gay as I think hehe. Tomorrow, I sleep. I have worked all weekend non-stop basically so I need me time. We will see how that goes. But I also got a pay increase the other week so I can not complain too much, but I probably will. I have noticed that I am much bitchier as of late, I think I am filling the void of Will, which that void can not be filled hehe. I am so glad Essence is over cause there was too much chaos although the crowds were great. I love seeing the city alive, but right now I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment