Sunday, September 6, 2009

Old

Ok I am officially over decadence. My bars are crowded with drunken drama queens and getting a cocktail is more difficult than getting water from a rock. I would also like to take this moment to rant about how I hate strippers on a bar. It bothers me. The idea of someone making a living because they are so "hot" is offensive especially I find most of them to look like they are twelve and with no bodyhair. That is basically a woman with no breasts. I am just saying. But tomorrow is the parade so we will see if things get better.

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, kind of made the hour of standing in the rain not seem worth it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Friday, I found myself saying, "Oh no! They'll all be going home soon!" By Sunday I was saying, "Thank God! Go home already!" Decadence was fun, but I'm ready to return to the mundane world that I've become accustomed to.

    ReplyDelete