Friday, September 18, 2009

Back In New Orleans

Okay, so I am back in our fair city and I could not be happier. I really don't like traveling in general but especially for conferences. I will spare you all the sorted details of why I did not enjoy Milwaukee but share what happened when I returned. I got back on Tuesday night and went to take money out of my account for a late dinner. The ATM informed me I had insufficient funds which was shocking to say the least. Come to find-out, the hotel charged my debit card for the cost of the hotel which was supposed have been charged to the DDD. I called the next day and they said they would fix it. The day after this, they charged me for a second time bring my over-draft to $1200. Right now I am only $500 in the hole so they have fixed some of it and "assure me" that they will have it all cleared by midnight tonight. Good thing I can give tours or I would be completely broke. Also, my boss gave me a cash front till it all gets resolved. And yes, I was the only person on the trip that this happened too. We have always joked about the dark cloud that follows me. This is just further proof. Evil Hilton...Evil Milwaukee!!!!! I also went through and updated some of my pictures on the picasso site (see link to right). I added some from a couple of shows, my trip to Milwaukee and Crack Whore Ball '07.

1 comment:

  1. that is BULLshit!!! that charge should have never even touched your account...the hotel screwed up. and how was it not covered by DDD...like...you never should have even needed your card for it.

    i'm rambling, but this is annoying. sorry it happened. i'm surprised you didn't scream at someone because...well...sigh

    welcome back. i'm assuming i'll see you at some point?

    ReplyDelete