Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mardi Gras is Over!

Well I have not posted anything through-out the Mardi Gras season as it tends to the busiest time of the year for us. It was a good time this year, a little crowded as always but I mostly avoided parades and such and opted more for enjoying hanging-out at Lafittes, the Lantern, and Starlight. Crime-wise, it wasn't too bad in comparision to other Mardi Gras' but we did have a house fire on Bourbon Street and I don't believe anyone was hurt. As for me, well Lundi Gras night, I started having coughing/sneexing fits. Couldn't get into the doctor til Friday, but found out that over Mardi Gras, I developed pneumonia. I am on "bed-rest" til next week in part becuase I am contagious, but hey, at least I am not the hopsital again hehe.I do have to say I am very glad I changed doctors back in October. It is nice walking into a doctors office, him examine you and say definitively, this is what you have and here is what we are going too do..Antibiotic injection with steroid injection chaser to kick it off followed by two more oral antibiotics and cough medicine with Aleve for the strained muscles (oh yeah, in one of coughing fits I pulled a muscle in my chect and in my right arm, nice huh?) But if want to say Hi too me, you won't find around the quarter, and highly suggest carrier pidgeon so you don't get too close. hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Hi, baby. Get well soon. You are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read that you're under the weather. Hope you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I go back too the doctor on Friday and with luck he will release me back onto the unsuspecting public then! Mwhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the public always suspects you. As well they should.

    ReplyDelete