Wednesday, February 3, 2010

She Better Be Glad She is Goldie Hawn's Daughter

I am used to filming causing chaos in New Orleans with parking and such, but why does it have to interfere with drag shows hehehhee. Tonight, Coca was supposed to perform at Oz but pretty much every drag queen in New Orleans was at a filming for Katie Hudson's new movie. Needless to say, the show got cancelled/made very late although I waited as long as I could.. I am really just joking, I think it is awesome that our drag/transsexual community got a feature on a major movie. Now I am excited to see it! *NOTICE* I talked to Ken today and he will be here the Friday before Mardi Gras. I also hung-out with Jeff and Tim tonight, think I neglected to mention Tim is now an official teach at Delgado! Part-time, but we are keeping our fingers crossed. And beyond that, WHO DAT (copyright the family Bourbon not the NFL!).

No comments:

Post a Comment