Monday, February 1, 2010

Mardi Gras is Upon Us

Sorry I have not posted in a while but for some reason blogger has not allowed me too log-in. Things are going well. I have dramatically cut-back on tours which financially sucks, but I just can't keep going like I used too. Lets face it we are all getting older and can't do like we were 20. I love the energy in the city right now with the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras, this should be an exciting month coming-up! I also got registered at Delgado to take some management courses on-line which I am hoping will help me better manage the rangers. Beyond that, I took time for myself this weekend, did some laundry, got my room cleaned-up, and rested. I really should do that more often. I like going to drag shows and all, but five in one week is too much which is what I did two weeks ago. Coca, Marcy, Zsa Zsa and Princess better appreciate the love hehehe. Will post again soon, blogger permitting.

1 comment: