Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter is Here!

I am very pleased that Easter is Sunday and I am going to be riding in the Big Gay Easter Parade on the Golden Lantern's carriage with Will, Brandon, his friend and Charlotte. It should be uber-fun. Tim, unfortunately is very sick right now. I miss hanging out with him. I really hope things come together for him soon. Otherwise, there hasn't been a whole lot going on. Work is going well. Last week I spent almost $2000 on stuff for the program, including uniforms and bike supplies. Things really are going well right now, the only pressing issue is that soon I will have to find a new apartment as my roommate is looking to move out. I hate trying to find apartments. In the past though, I have always lucked-out and just stumbled across something. So if any of you guys hear of something, let me know. All I really need is like a studio or one bedroom, nothing fancy at all. I really just need a place to put a bed and be able to cook so small and cheap is the key.

2 comments:

  1. now just so you know, that apartment search deal for me is at a stand still...no $$$ and i'm getting not~so~subtle hints from vaughn that a roommate situation won't be anytime soon

    ReplyDelete