Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Internet is Down

I apologize for not posting for a while but my internet at home has been down and I took sometime off from work to help Will get Donnie J's memorial together. We raised enough money to have him cremated at least and we are very happy about that. Will took the money over yesterday so the arrangements can be made. I have been pretty busy this weekend, running around with Will and of course giving tours non-stop, although I am kind of surprised that the tours have been very small. I would have thought things would have been better than this during Jazz Fest, who knew. Other than that, Tim is doing well and is thinking he wants to move in a month or so he just isn't sure where yet. Also, today is my roomie/friend's birthday! Happy Birthday Hooktris! But things are going well. Just going right along on this thing called life.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry its been so long moved into mine and Carrie's apartment so we have been really busy. I love you and miss you like crazy. You have to come up and see me now when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed this. Thanks for the BDAY greeting!!!

    ReplyDelete