Sunday, April 5, 2009

Post It!

I apologize for my lack of posts but I have been pretty busy as of late. I am about to start cutting down on my tours as I have been doing too many and am burned-out. Otherwise, things are going pretty well. Yesterday I marched in the PyrateCon parade. I was amazed at how much fun it was. I am learning the rules for being in a parade: pace yourself with your throws! Next Sunday is the Easter parade which I am also excited about because I will be in that parade as well. But as for today, I have to go in and do payroll (ick!) but then I have a tour tonight. Later I shall be free and clear and since Will is working the next two weeks straight, you know where I will be :)

2 comments:

  1. There was another parade?! Jeez, you people, do you never stop? On the other hand, it's good to hear you'll be hanging out a bit tonight. I hope to get me some Willa this evening, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were right. Baudlaire liked to entertain prostitutes. it was verlaine that rimbaud had the torrid love affair with and yes, i know i probably spelled all that wrong.

    ReplyDelete