Saturday, March 28, 2009

Further Proof that God Hates Me

So yesterday, I was hanging out on the street with my roomate/co-worker and the street exploded. And no I am not exaggerating. Iberville street literally exploded from underground. Apparently some sort of electrical substation under the street exploded in a fiery disaster. As a result my apartment will not have power again till Moday or so. Fortunately my friend Ken is in town on business and staying at a hotel, the Ambassador actually. So at least I have a place to exist. I swear I have the worst luck! Also, I went to see Glenn's play last night, The Glass Menagerie. AMAZING! But honestly, what else do we expect but something stellar from Glenn. I will post again once I am no longer displaced.

3 comments:

  1. You are no longer displaced. Come home, roommie. We got power shortly after 8pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my super-fabulous roommate, bestest of friends, uber-confidant, and all around amazing creature! Better? hehehe

    ReplyDelete