Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Randomn Post

Well I am back at work but still feeling tired. I think I got used to sleeping late for my time off but regardless. Glenn's play has met with great reviews from those that have seen it and matter in our community. I had a rather pleasant time talking to visitors both on my tour and at the Lantern where I was chaperoning Will. Not a lot of people out but I hope the next few months will be good. We will see. I am now watching one of my many mindless movies, Jackie Chan, I find him enduring. Not a great actor but he has given the spaghetti western a new life, just my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. he does his own stunts and they're awesome. ya can't watch his movies and not be impressed.

    insomnia strikes once again

    but i don't mind cuz we start @ 1:30 tomorrow and i still have a shot at 8hrs sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sam. The check is in the mail.

    - Glenn

    ReplyDelete