Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sir! Sir! Are you ok? Call 911

So today was spent in part getting together the First Aid and CPR class for the rangers. One of my employees, Thomas has done an amazing job with all of this material, and I think the classes we are offering will go very well. Nothing too super exciting going other than that, although my father is supposed to be in town over the weekend which is pretty cool. I love my dad, and we always have fun when he comes to visit. It has actually been a while since I have seen him so I am pretty excited about that. I also saw Tosh and Charlette last night and they have started moving into their new home, which is super exciting for them. I just have to remember to get the costume I borrowed from her friends for the MOM's Ball back to her soon. Last night I shadowed Spoke's tour and of course it was very well done, even if she had a surly guest (see her blog). Actually, Tim came along as well so we had the Pink Tour Guide Mafia out in force. I think we should have shirts made!

6 comments:

  1. **blushes**...you is too kind, Mista Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it that lady who asked if "tax" was charged?
    Yet another blog comment for you...none for me. I am not feeling the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Uncle Bob hello for me. I hope you have a good time. Is he coming alone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nise: Yeah it was. Boxer: Actually dad called last night and Aunt Betty had an acciddent so he is not going to be coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lordy, I'm tired!!

    ReplyDelete