Monday, March 9, 2009

Will is Back and Your Going To Get Some Liquor

Will has finally returned from Florida. I am very pleased about this. We got to hang-out a couple of times over the weekend and last night was his first night back at the Lantern. I know he had fun in Florida but we really did miss him here. Tim also came in last night and they are going to be putting his mom into a nursing home in Jackson. So he is going to have to find a new place to live so if you guys hear of anything, let me know so I can pass it along to him. I am also trying my hand at a little matchmaking for Spoke, not something I am good at but we will see how it goes. Man I am glad Mardi Gras is over!!!

2 comments:

  1. IT'S ALIVE!!! I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE TAKING THE TIME TO ENJOY YOURSELF JUST A LITTLE. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Now I can get a good Bloody Mary! ...ahem...

    ReplyDelete