Sunday, March 1, 2009

Plague Strikes New Orleans

I am not sure what is going on but it seems that everyone I talk to is sick. The total is up to ten now. I am used to the post-Mardi Gras milais but this is ridiculous. I just hope I don't end-up having a round with it. Updates: Tim is doing well, his mom is still in Jackson and he is getting back into work (although he is one of the sick ones right now). I haven't really heard from Will since Mardi Gras but I believe he will be returning to the Lantern next Sunday. Rick leaves on Wednesday morning. He and his boyfriend George came on my tour the other night then we went out to catch the show at Starlight, one of the first times I have been in there in months. I miss my friends there. Also, I talked to Ken (who is also sick) and he is planning on coming down for the Crack Whore Ball in a couple of weeks, if I can get tickets that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment