Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to Work

Well Mardi Gras is over and we came-out mostly unscathed. Hung-out with friends yesterday and had a good time, then of course had to return to the grind today. And have a tour tonight, of course. My boss is off all this week so I am hoping when he returns, I will be taking a few days off myself. I am actually not feeling quite as exhausted as I was and really got into the Mardi Gras spirit over the last two days of Mardi Gras, but I am glad it is over and we can take back our city once again. Next up, the Crack Whore Ball!

3 comments:

  1. You party animals ... I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really didn't party that much, just mostly the balls and a little on the street face time at Lafittes, silly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gгeat artіcle. I'm facing many of these issues as well..

    Look into my web site - amazon

    ReplyDelete