Monday, February 2, 2009

Something Different

Well I didn't post anything yesterday, so I figured I better get caught-up early today. I ended-up not having a tour last night, which I am fine with at this point. The money is good, but I have been working too much so I went to see my most favorite performer, Madam Coca at Oz. She decided to stuff herself with foam and do a "fat chick" number, it was entertaining at least. Then I went over and got cocktailed with the boys at the Lantern. I spend too much time there I guess, but that will change when my Uber-bartender leaves town. Otherwise, I am off of work today, might have a tour tonight, and am just resting and watching TV today. I might try and clean-up the apartment soon but I am feeling pretty lazy.

2 comments:

  1. So, did Marcy not die? What the hell was up with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No she is fine. Apparently some sick jerk thought that would be a funny thing to spread around.

    ReplyDelete