Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Willamena Update

I spoke to Will tonight, he went on a little tour across Florida with various friends and is having a great time. Although, he realizes that he misses the simplicity of bar tending at the Lantern. Apparently, these resort queens have a fancy name for some god awful drink mixtures. Who would ever mix crown, peach schnapps, and kahlua? I am just glad that he is having fun, but not too much fun that he doesn't come back. Is that selfish, wrong? I careless, I like my Willamina. Rick is a good replacement, nice guy and friendly. But not our Will. I am also worried about our Timmy, his mom is having problems. I find myself in a moral conflict: I do not want his Mom to have problems, but at the same time, I see the effect it is having on him. And his sister who is married to a lawyer is bitching about having to help. I am from the school that you take care of your own, so that angers me. But overall things are good :)

2 comments: