Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bicycle Safety

So today, my boss walks in and tells me he needs me to do a presentation on bike safety at 2 (keep in mind if was 12:45 and I have never done a presentation like this before). And it is for a class of 20 kindergarten kids. I love my nieces and nephews, but children in general I dislike. I went, gave the presentation, and everything was fine till my boss walked away and I was left with these children, which was not dissimilar to a swarm of locus descending on a crop. But my boss bought me lunch so I can not complain too much. Well I can but hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Did you at least find out if they liked gladiator movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God someone turned you lose with small children and they didnt have to fish them out of the lake!!!! hehe They must not know our family and our love for children!! (yeah rite) Anyway love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love you. How many cocktails did it take to pull you off the ceiling after the 20 kids?

    ReplyDelete