Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Roomie is Sick

Well my roomie is sick and so I have to have a late night tomorrow. I met the new bartender that is replacing my Will. He seems nice, just have to get him out of his shell. It was nice hanging-out with a barrage of locals giving Will a farewell. I think it might be good for me not to have the Will incentive to go out. I also liked having run into Tosh and Charlette. They will be married soon (Nov 7th) in one of the most outrageous and fabulous events. Something to be seen since it is a bunch of us queers and drag queens putting it on). I only had two people tonight on my tour but they tipped me $20 bucks. Not a bad take in comparison to how things have been. Also Tim's mom is with his sister, so he is feeling less oppressed which is important since his father passed-away. Right now I just need to get some leather garb together before November and take some time off. I am working too much.

2 comments:

  1. i only had two people as well but they only tipped 5$. the hats that stan got yall are the most ugly things and it may just get your tool belt revoked from the gay boy association. wear it at your own peril.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord. Well I still have to wear it. And actually I have to get one for Tim as well. I knew Stan could not be trusted to pick-out hats hehehe.

    ReplyDelete