Saturday, February 14, 2009

Depressed

For anyone who knows me, periodically I suffer from depression. This would be one of those days. Valentine's Day. Last night I went out and had a great time, woke-up this morning at a hotel in the bed of two very hot men, one was a muscular/stocky guy with a nice hairy chest. The other, his partner was also very cute. Then for some reason as the day progressed I became depressed. I realize that my life consists for work, going out some and sleeping, but even a night like tonight, I went out for a minute and basically didn't really talk to anyone. I am also late in getting the information into the tour company, the rangers are pestering the piss out of me, and I have got to get a tuxedo sometime before now and next Sunday for the Lords of Leather Ball. I think part of me wants a partner to share the pressures of life with because sometimes, even though I have amazing friends, I feel alone. I also had an epiphany last night that, in general, once I get to know people, I tend not to like them. The exception being the people I can friends. Sorry I am being bitter tonight, but I think we are all allowed a bad night/day.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks baby, I am feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your having a moment but you know that the two of us are not exactly people persons. Look at me I have always had a partner and I have still had to deal with lifes pressure alone. I'm in a good relationship now but overall I feel like they are over rated. I love you and I hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just being silly and sad. I am good :)

    ReplyDelete