Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dad is Here!

Well after my Dad said he couldn't make it, he changed his mind and was able to make it down! I spent most of yesterday wandering around the French Quarter with him, his fiancee Ruth and her brother, his kids and some of hers. They were all a lot of fun. Tonight, I think they might also be taking my tour which should be fun as well. I miss my dad a lot at any given time, but as he and I have discussed, home just isn't where I belong. New Orleans is where I should be.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Sam ... Home is:
    Where the heart is.
    Where you hang your hat.
    Where you park your wheels.
    Anywhere you are.
    Your castle.
    Where you can walk around nekkid.
    Where you can tell somebody to get the hell out.
    Formerly under water.
    Being foreclosed.

    I could go one, but why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct my spelling. I meant to end with: I could go ON, but why?

    ReplyDelete