Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to Blogging

Well I have taken a bit of time off from blogging as there has been a lot going on with the holidays. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Ken came into town and we went around to all the hang-outs and ate some amazing food. I also went over to Brandon's for some wine and even more food, then back too the Lantern for the last couple of rounds of Ringo then I was quite done to say the least. I am not sure what is in store for Christmas, but i suspect I will be doing more of the same since I am not able to go home this year again. We just got some super heavy new jackets in for the rangers and work is going well, we just have a lot going on between the holidays, Sugar Bowl coming-up and everything else. But I promise to post more frequently regardless.

4 comments:

  1. 'Bout time you resume your responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, you can spank me later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God you're back! Bad news...I have mice living in my subwoofer! They have ruined everything!

    ReplyDelete