Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

Well things are moving along right now. I have taken several days off this week in an effort to use up some PTO (payed time off) before I lose it at the end of the year. I am kind of annoyed with my doctor because I get the impression I will not be able to get an appointment again till after the New Year. Today I got a Christmas card in the mail from my dad with a check in it. I always feel wierd about him giving me money, at this point in my life I can pretty much take of things myself and I would rather see that money go to getting something he wants. But I also know he would through a fit if I tried to return it. I also have tomorrow off and am comtemplating going for a drink tonight. Decisions must be made Mary!

2 comments:

  1. Oh just take the money! Dad wants you to have it and besides, it's Christmas. Are you coming over Christmas Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on coming over, just need to see what is going on. I am tempted to just curl up in a corner hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete