Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Ladies pinch, only whores use rouge!"

Speaking of which, where is my rouge? Anyway, I had a good Christmas this year, very laid-back. I woke-up at some ungodly hour (6 am does exist). Went to Lafittes and waited for Will to get off work then we went to Jeff and Coca's to cook. We did chicken and dumplings, green bean casserole, and garlic mashed tators. It was uber-good. Then we took a nap, well I took a nap, Will pretty much went to bed since he had to work that morning at 5am. I ventured off to Starlight for their show, and yes the pics are forth-coming. I had a good time! I really needed something low-stress and fun. Tonight I had a tour and tomorrow I have to finish-up payroll then perhaps a little bit of fun. I am thinking I will take Monday off since this coming weekend is Sugar Bowl so I know I will have to be working a good-bit. I hope you all had a special Holiday and with luck we can get through New Years unscathed. Tomorrow I also HAVE to clean-up my room a bit, I have been letting it go. I just spend so little time here that is kind of snow-balls. Hehehe, I said balls.

3 comments:

  1. Got up at 6 then went to stay with Will till he got off?! Giving you the benefit of an hour to get ready, that leaves six hours to sit in a bar! My God, what kind of person spends that amount of time slinging back booze? In the morning!! Sheesh, some people have all the fun.

    By the way, glad you're starting to talk dirty. It suits that evil twinkle in your eye.

    Let's get together soon, and I'll drop my pants for you again.

    Oops, I didn't say that ... Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you said "snow-balls". That's when you pass semen to a partner via your tongue. You filthy pervert...Leave it at the tubs, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO I actually only had one cocktail before Will got off work. And as far as you dropping your pants....anytime you are in the mood Baby! hehe

    ReplyDelete