Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blood and Chicken Grease

A story was conveyed tonight that involved chicken grease and blood. It was a fun story in retrospect by the conveyor but that line is the great line for a southern poem (details are available for those poets among us). I have to say, right now, I am very over-whelmed yet again. I just had two shift supervisors hired by the sheriff's department and my boss is going out of town this week. I just pray to Bridget we can get through this all without me screwing-up. I know I have to stand-up but I am so tired and worn, I do not know how this will all play-out. But I do the best I can and that is not enough, then I am not where I should be. With those that want to judge me, I have to say: I do what I can, that is what I have.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary, you'll do just fine!!! The 2 replacement supervisors will do a good job. In a month, you'll forget I was even there!!!

    ReplyDelete