Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Left Work Early

Well, I was late getting to work this morning and I was hurting so bad, I came back home. I am not sure why after a week and a half I am hurting so bad today. I think I either just over did it yesterday or slept really wrong on it last night. Either way I hurt and my boss is going out of town tomorrow so now is really not a good time for me to be having these problems. We are also apparently having a house guest tonight as well. A friend of my roommate needed a place to crash for the night, he is actually a sheriff. With luck he will be able to make it through the night without being molested by her hehehhe (joking). But Will is also talking about going to West Virginia for a couple of months over this summer as tips are bad and this summer is apparently going to be awful. I have decided if he does go up there, I might try to take like a week off and go up there to visit him. It would be a great chance for me to get out of town for a while, and I am sure Will and I would have a lot of fun just hanging-out with the country folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment