Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friends of All Time

The past couple of days, one of my best friends and her super cool sister tracked me down after a couple of years of losing contact. I am very excited about this as I love my super friends from years past. We tend to find our own paths, yet they always intersect :) So Jen and Becca, I expect yall to be new blog followers of mine :) Beyond that, I am personally enjoying the movie Jackie Brown, which I have never seen before, awake well beyond I should be, but it happens. Tomorrow is a private tour which can always be hit or miss, but I should be able to catch Coca's show tomorrow night which I always love. I kind of wish my friends from before could talk to the friends I have now. I feel close to both groups equally, but I think that that conversation would tell a great deal about how I have evolved as a person. I do not like using the whole Katrina thing as a time break but it was pretty significant. Jenny is someone that knows me unlike anyone else, even today but it would be interesting to see how she sees me now. I think I am more assertive and defined on what I want from life. Perhaps she should come visit (hint, hint hehe).

1 comment:

  1. ya slipped a blog in without me noticing! ;>
    glad you are reconnected with your friends

    ReplyDelete