Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sailed Away and Made It Back

Well, I went sailing this past weekend and just got back home today. It was really a good time until last night when I managed to fall off the boat. My right leg is all scratched-up, somewhat deep in a couple of places. The bigger issue is my left ribcage is very tender and I think I may have bruised or cracked something. I am horrifically embarrassed and feel I should not be showing my face anytime soon. But you might notice my slide show is updated from all the things I have been doing this past couple of weeks. You can also refer to my picassa page if you want to see them separated. I also got an email today from an old friend that I used to work with at the rangers. She was kind of shocked to hear I was back in New Orleans and working for the program again. Part of me is a little ashamed that I am not really doing more with my life. I think right now, I am just feeling a little down and it kind of hurts to breath. I guess I really am a tragic mess.

3 comments:

  1. I heard all about your big splash last night, Natalie. I tried waiting up for you, but couldn't make it. Hope you get better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddammit!!!! Don't you DARE start getting down on yourself. Let someone "get down" on ya! BOI~OI~OING!!! You're fantastic and shouldn't feel bad about a fuckin thing. LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete