Monday, October 12, 2009

And the Saga Continues

Well, according to my nurse, the only thing we are waiting for is my coumadin level to reach 2.0. Yesterday it was up to 1.2 and I am waiting on the doctor to come tell me where we are at today. The problem right now is the gentleman I am sharing a room with is having some problems. All night long he kept calling in the nurse and at 5 he started being loud and at one point started banging the trash can against the floor. He got upset with the nurse and removed himself from his bed pan. It was a mess to say the least. I waited for the nurse to get my blood pressure then I hopped into my Cadillac (wheelchair) and started down the hall. I feel a little bad cause I was late for my injection, but I had to get out of here, the toilet is also having some problems as well so maintenance was called and they are fixing it. Lord help me. On a lighter note, Sandy's restaurant on Magazine will be opening-up on Tuesday, she is stressed but excited about it. It is called Sweet Gals and it is located at 1906 Magazine and will be open 7 am till 10 pm Tues thru Sun. Stop by for their soft opening if you get the chance.


***UPDATE*** Sandy's restaurant has to postpone their opening to Wednesday due to technical problems, AND I GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW!!!!!! Which I was thinking, three square meals a day, watching TV all day long and playing on the computer, maybe I can stay a couple more days....ROFLMAO I am so just joking.

4 comments:

  1. Are you out of that horrible place yet? Jesus! Upset bedpans can be a nightmare! I know, mine is (was) full of boiled peanuts and I kicked it off the bed in my sleep. Missed you at the rodeo. Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am home now so everything is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are home. It's about time. I've missed you at the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I have been going a little crazy being restricted in my activities but it is all good. I shall see you soon baby.

    ReplyDelete