Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Three Queens

Sorry I have not posted for a while but getting out of the hospital and returning to normal life has been a bit of an ordeal. Yes, I am ok, I am taking medication to deal with the "hypercoagulation" and for the most part I have a clean bill of health. I do have some new stuff to deal with cause with the meds I can't eat dark green veggies, and I am more tired than normal. I will not be released to full work for at least three weeks but we are finding the balance in my levels. Other than that, I have two weeks of work to get caught-up on and I have to start sorting out my living situation soon since Nise might be moving soon. I do appreciate all the love I have gotten from my friends, I just realize I am pretty stubborn when it comes to being looked after. Now, I am tired and will be sleeping soon. Love you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. clever title...but...where's the story about the 3 queens? you have left me confused...and no rush on the living situation cuz i'm still in "wait mode". but you know i'll hook you up

    ReplyDelete